Our Training Services
As the designated certifying body for all county Public Administrators, Public Guardians and Public Conservators in California, we provide a variety of professional trainings to help prepare our members to meet the rigorous demands of the job. Our trainings are guided by our Standards & Certification policy document found here.
To learn more about our training and accreditation programs please click on the below reference pages for further information.
- For types of trainings provided by the Association and course fees click here
- For membership requirements for certification click here
- For training policies related to certification click here
- For frequently asked questions on certification related issues click here
- For the county accreditation application click here