Member 365 Rebuild
Thanks to the California Department of Social Services training grant, the Association worked with our membership management platform, Member365, to streamline several membership and training processes to allow counties more access/control to member information. The project began in September of 2020 and launched July 1, 2021.
The rebuild converted management of memberships from the individual employee to the county program management team giving more power to each county program to manage and view their members. These new features include:
- Chapter Management: Creates chapters (county programs) that will improve membership management and allow roles within each county to manage their own members in real time
- Membership Renewal: Streamlines the membership renewal and billing process through improved membership verification and group billing – No more individual membership payments. All membership renewals will be done by an assigned County Program Membership Manager and noted on one master invoice generated by M365
- Member Certification: Allows designated contacts within each county program to view/download their members certification records
- Class Management: Streamlines the verification and payment of group classes by M365 creating an invoice for classes taken by County Program members once a class roster has been uploaded into the system
Roles were created in the system to allow for the proper management of each county program (i.e. PA|PG|PC program) and include:
- Owner: This is the person who owns the County fee and can assign the subsequent roles of Secondary Contact, Membership Manager and Billing Contact
- Secondary Contact (Back-up to Owner): Will have the same permissions as the owner to assign roles
- Billing Contact (BC): Receives and pays the applicable invoices for the individual membership applications and renewals and training fees (Can have up to two staff members assigned to the role if needed)
- Membership Manager (MM): Manages the member/renewal list and other membership permissions, retrieve member certification records and submit group classes for member credits (Can have up to two staff members assigned to the role if needed)
TRAININGS ON NEW SYSTEM CHANGES
We have several training resources available in a variety of formats to choose from below. Should you need additional help navigating these new features please reach out to the Association’s Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Resources for Group Class Verification
As part of the new Chapter Management process, County Programs must now upload course verification documents (class roster or attendance certification as well as a new Group Activity cover sheet) for all classes not given by the Association. Proof of attendance for outside trainings is considered either the original sign-in sheet or a Certificate of Attendance (sometimes provided by trainers) as well as a new cover page to verify the group class information submitted in Member365.
- Please Note: The Association will no longer accept mail in confirmation of class attendance. All County hosted trainings must be uploaded into Member365 for members to receive credit after payment has been made
The proof of attendance documents are then uploaded into Member365 by your County Program’s Membership Manager and once the Association has approved the Group Activity, your County Program’s Billing Manager will receive an email with an invoice for payment. Below are the templates for both the Group Activity Cover Sheet (mandatory for submission) and a sign in sheet that can be used to track attendance.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions concerning the new Member365 platform features. We will continue to update this list as the project progresses. Don’t see an answer to a question you have? Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 3 business days. Thank you.