The Association’s annual conference offers a unique opportunity for members to attend workshops on issues pertinent to Public Administrators, Public Guardians, Public Conservators, deputies and other staff within the state of California. The conference lasts between three to five days and offers a variety of accredited workshops for member certification.
The Association is proud to announce this year’s Annual Training Conference with our shared theme of Creating Connections – Building Bridges. The conference is being held in Palm Springs at the Renaissance Hotel from September 17-20, 2018. We have tried to offer a wide selection of classes as well as a few new entertaining surprises that are sure to please. The full conference brochure can be viewed here.
Conference registration will only be available online from Monday July 9, 2018 starting at 9am until Tuesday September 4, 2018 @ 5:00pm. After that time, we will only be accepting registrants at the conference. Any registrants the day of the event will notice a significant increase in fees as noted below. Pricing tiers for this year are as follows.
- Before August 20, 2018 Early Bird Registration: Member $340 | Non-Member $440
- Between August 20 – September 4, 2018 Regular Registration: Member $390 | Non-Member $490
- At Conference (limited availability): Member $500 | Non-Member $600
- Before August 20, 2018 Early Bird Registration: Member $100 | Non-Member $150
- Between August 20 – September 4, 2018 Regular Registration: Member $125 | Non-Member $175
- At Conference (limited availability): Member $300 | Non-Member $400
Meal Tickets for Wednesday Banquet (included in Weekly pricing)
- Before September 5th tickets for Daily Attendees, Guests & Spouses: $60
- Not available at Conference
Please Note: Should you need to cancel your registration for any reason, penalty fees will be as follows:
- Before Wednesday August 29, 2018: All fees will be reimbursed but a $25 administrative fee will apply
- After Wednesday August 29, 2018: There will be no refunds
Room Block Rates are locked in at $101/per night. There is limited availability, so please be sure to book your room as soon as possible. You can book your room using the following group code: CSACSAA. You may also book from their site directly here.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at our 2018 conference. We have a variety of ways in which you can support our Association. If you are interested in participating as a vendor at our conference, please send an email directly to email@example.com with details on your services and booth space size needed.