The Association’s annual conference offers a unique opportunity for members to attend workshops on issues pertinent to Public Administrators, Public Guardians, Public Conservators, deputies and other staff within the state of California. The conference lasts between three to five days and offers a variety of accredited workshops for member certification.
The Association is proud to announce this year’s Annual Training Conference with our shared theme of Shaping the Future. The conference is being held in Sacramento at the Holiday Inn-Downtown Arena Hotel from September 23-26, 2019. More information on the conference, including class schedule, will be available by July 2019. To view the agenda please click here.
Conference registration will only be available online from Monday July 8, 2019 starting at 9am until Friday September 6, 2019 @ 5:00pm. After that time, we will only be accepting registrants at the conference. Any registrants the day of the event will notice a significant increase in fees as noted below. Pricing tiers for this year are as follows.
- Before August 19, 2019 Early Bird Registration: Member $355 | Non-Member $455
- Between August 19 – September 6, 2019 Regular Registration: Member $405 | Non-Member $505
- At Conference (limited availability): Member $515 | Non-Member $615
- Before August 19, 2019 Early Bird Registration: Member $115 | Non-Member $165
- Between August 19 – September 6, 2019 Regular Registration: Member $140 | Non-Member $190
- At Conference (limited availability): Member $315 | Non-Member $415
Please Note: Should you need to cancel your registration for any reason, penalty fees will be as follows:
- Before Friday August 30, 2019: All fees will be reimbursed but a $25 administrative fee will apply
- After Friday August 30, 2019: There will be no refunds
More information on hotel room rates and how to book will be available by July 2019
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at our 2019 conference. We have a variety of ways in which you can support our Association. If you are interested in participating as a vendor at our conference, please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your services and booth space size needed.